Here are the basic SEO processes that you follow And you start How to do SEO yourself process of SEO?
So what is SEO?
SEO is short for Search Engine Optimization,Or Website improvement,and there is nothing extremely supernatural about it.You might have heard a lot about SEO and how it works,
but basically what it is is a measurable, repeatable process that is used to send signals to search engines that your pages are worth showing in Google’s index.
Basically Google uses a complex mathematical formula called an algorithm to give a score to every website and every search people to do in Google to figure out which website should rank best for what people are looking for.
Think of the algorithm like a collection of empty buckets. One bucket gives you a score for the quality of your site
First, we get the SEO Questionnaires filled up by the yourself to understand the requirement, their goals etc. Once that is done the intensive SEO process begins.
1. SEO Setup Tasks
- Google Analytics, Webmaster and other tracking tool configuration
- Social profile creation, preferably on Google+, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube etc. It includes account creation and image creation.
2. Keyword Research
- Make Your goal in your mind
- Search brand keywords
- Checkout out keywords with buying intent
- Find out keywords with research intent
- Finally decide which keywords to target for the first phase of work
- If you add image using alt tag
3. SEO Regular Activities – This is again divided into few specific tasks
Structural SEO – This is a one-time task. This is done to make sure that the website conforms to the technicalities preferred through the search engines – whether the URL structure is good, whether they navigation is proper
On-Page SEO – It includes providing good and Enough content, good keywords selection, putting keywords on correct places – adding proper and unique Title, H1, H2 tags, interlinking related pages done under on-page.
Off-Page SEO – It includes link building, increasing link popularity by submitting open directories, search engines, link exchange, etc.
SEO techniques are classified into two broad categories:
- White Hat SEO – Techniques that search engines recommend as part of a good design.
- Black Hat SEO – Techniques that search engines do not approve and attempt to minimize the effect of. These techniques are also known as spamdexing.
4. Content Addition
- This is a supportive activity but immensely helpful. Adding content to the website is a very healthy practice. Well researched and useful information attracts readers organically. This should be done parallel to other SEO activities.
Here is a graphical representation of the SEO process.